F1 star Lando Norris gets injured partying in Amsterdam.
McLaren Formula One star Lando Norris is set to race at this weekend’s Miami Grand Prix despite suffering a busted nose in an Amsterdam partying accident.
April 29th, 2024 2:47 pm
Matthew Sullivan from News.com.au
Fox Sports (Australia)

Norris is enjoying a strong start to the F1 season and made the most of a gap between races to celebrate King’s Day in the Netherlands with renowned Dutch DJ Martin Garrix.

Footage has surfaced on social media of Norris living his best life on a party boat on a canal in Amsterdam over the weekend. The 24-year-old Brit could be seen dancing along to the music among the throng of revellers dressed in orange, the national colour of the Netherlands.

‘Injured partying in Amsterdam’;

https://www.foxsports.com.au/motorsp...a1c4207ae58f24

McLaren's Lando Norris suffers brutal facial injury after partying in Amsterdam with F1 superstar pictured in bandages days before Miami GP
• Lando Norris was snapped sporting a nasty gash on his nose during celebrations
• But the injury is not expected to affect his involvement in the Miami Grand Prix
• Norris has finished on the podium twice this year and is catching the eye again
Published: 00:26, 29 April 2024
By Daniel Davis
MailOnline

McLaren's Lando Norris sustained a gruesome facial injury while partying in Amsterdam ahead of next weekend's Miami Grand Prix. Norris was pictured sporting a cut on his face while on board a boat in the Dutch capital, having seemingly revelled in the King's Day celebrations.

Images quickly circulated on social media showing Norris, 24, with a bloodied bandage stretched across his face - although he appeared in good spirits. It is said that Norris had accidentally cut his nose on broken glass. His participation in the Miami spectacle is not thought to be at risk, however. Indeed, PlanetF1 have reported that Norris is 'completely fine' after the incident.

‘Suffers brutal facial injury’;

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...-F1-Miami.html

Lando Norris' face bandaged up after suffering injury in Amsterdam party ahead of Miami GP
Lando Norris' face was bandaged up after partying in Amsterdam.
15:04, Sun, Apr 28, 2024
By Amos Murphy
Daily and Sunday Express

Lando Norris was spotted with a bandaged face following an injury he picked up in Amsterdam. The British driver was enjoying some time off in the Dutch capital when the incident occurred, with the injury coming just days before the Miami Grand Prix.

Norris was believed to be in Amsterdam to take part in Koningsdag (King’s Day) celebrations when he cut his face. It’s said the 24-year-old picked up his gash - which was caused by broken glass - while partying on a boat.

Despite the nasty-looking injury, Norris isn’t expected to miss the Miami Grand Prix, which kicks off on Friday. Norris heads into the first of three GPs in the United States on the back of a strong start to the 2024 Formula One campaign.

‘Lando Norris' face bandaged up’;

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/f1-a...ami-Grand-Prix

Lando Norris sustains facial injury ahead of Miami Grand Prix after Amsterdam party
28 Apr 2024 1:45 PM
Oliver Harden
PlanetF1.com

McLaren driver Lando Norris has been pictured with bandages after sustaining a facial injury ahead of next weekend’s Miami Grand Prix.

Images surfaced on social media on Saturday evening showing Norris nursing a cut to his face while partying on a boat in the Dutch capital of Amsterdam, where the McLaren driver was believed to have been reveling in the Koningsdag (King’s Day) celebrations.

It is thought that Norris, 24, cut his nose on broken glass. His participation in the Miami GP, one of three United States-based races on the current F1 calendar, is unlikely to be in doubt, and PlanetF1.com understands that Norris is completely fine following his unknown escapade.

‘Lando Norris sustains facial injury’;

https://www.planetf1.com/news/lando-...msterdam-party

Norris in McLaren vow as Red Bull challenge issued
Lando Norris believes he and McLaren can win a grand prix this season after a surprisingly strong performance at the Chinese Grand Prix.
24 April 5:45PM
Samuel Coop
RacingNews365

Lando Norris has asserted he and McLaren can win a grand prix this season, despite the formidable start to year Max Verstappen and Red Bull are having. The Briton went on to elaborate, voicing confidence in his and his team's ability to take a win this season, despite how tough a task it is proving to be.

“Max [Verstappen] is doing a good job, Red Bull are doing an amazing job. I can’t fault them and I can’t be too annoyed at that, but I feel like I’m getting a lot out of the car, especially on Sundays," he explained.
“So, I have to be happy with the job I am doing. And one day – I think it's coming. I think this year. I'm not overconfident in saying it, I think we can get a win this year, but it's going to be difficult. We have a lot of work to do, but we're working hard."

“We have a lot of work to do, but we're working hard";

https://racingnews365.com/norris-in-...allenge-issued